Introducing the Resilient Catholics Community
- a psychologically minded, faithful, orthodox Catholic who loves the Interior Integration podcast?
- interested in connecting deeply with other like-minded Catholics to share experiences and journey together on the road to salvation?
- committed to learning to receive love and to better love God and neighbor?
- seeking greater psychological and spiritual resilience in these troubled times?
dissatisfied with your current relationships because they seem too shallow, too secular, too few, too limited, or too indifferent to sound psychology?
- A completely unique, vibrant, active online Catholic community growing in relationship with one another while learning to authentically love and be loved
- Easily accessible and understandable cutting-edge, online professional resources – all solidly grounded in a Catholic worldview – to increase our resilience that we might not just survive on our own, but flourish together, embracing God’s Providence in these difficult times.
- An exclusive relational networking app (not Facebook) connecting like-minded Catholics around the world for camaraderie, solidarity and friendships.
The Resilient Catholics community is temporarily closed to new members so we can refine our programming. It will reopen in early 2021. Put your name on the waiting list today!
You should be redirected momentarily, but if not, please visit the new link at www.soulsandhearts.com/rcc