Embark on a pilgrimage to discover and live out the life God intends for you.
Live a life worth living as you create a "program of life," learn valuable life tools, and develop confidence with Catholic psychologist Dr. Mark Glafke and Dr. Gerry Crete as you prepare for ministry and vocation.
In this online course you will learn:
- How to identify what lies beneath your sadness
- How to identify triggers for anxiety and what leads to avoidance of things you desire
- How to free yourself from destructive behaviors such as pornography and masturbation
- How to break the cycle of addictions to substances
- What fosters procrastination
- How to discern your vocation to the priesthood, religious life or marriage
- How to create actionable steps toward addressing these areas through a "life plan"