Welcome to the Resilient Catholics: Carpe Diem! Community.
We are thrilled to have you join us. Thank you for being here.
Our Values and Standards
1. This group is for practicing, orthodox Catholics who want to grow psychologically and spiritually more resilient.
2. We treat each other with charity, humility, kindness and gentleness. While cordial disagreements and debate are certainly permissible, personal attacks are not allowed. If you feel someone’s behavior needs to be corrected, let Dr. Malinoski know, rather than handling it yourself. If you are experiencing strong emotions, please wait to post to the discussion groups. We don’t use obscenities or profanity and we don’t post content that is illegal, inflammatory, libelous, harassing, threatening, lewd, racist, or sexist.
3. Imagine that you are a guest at a gathering in Dr. Malinoski’s living room and conduct yourself accordingly. He hopes he never has to, but Dr. Malinoski reserves the right to remove members from the community at any time. No harassment, trolling, spamming, or advertising any products or services is allowed. Our focus is internal growth in resilience and we stay on this topic. Therefore, no political statements,
4. Because mutual trust and authentic, expressing sharing is so important, we keep both the identities and personal stories of all community members confidential. We respect members’ privacy and make our RCCD community space as safe and secure as possible. What is said here and shared here stays here. No copying from our discussion to other forums is allowed even within the Souls and Hearts website.
5. The name that you used to register with Souls and Hearts will be displayed to community members. You can change your name within your profile settings, but the name you use here will apply to all Souls and Hearts communications.
6. Private messaging among community members is available. However, private email addresses will not be shared, and the recipient of a private message can choose whether or not to accept the private message. There is no obligation to engage with private messages.
7. You may cancel your subscription at any time by going to the "billing info" section within "settings" in your Souls and Hearts account.
Although it is our hope that anyone who participates in the Souls and Hearts community (blogs, podcasts, courses, etc.) will find it helpful, the information contained is not meant to offer medical, psychological or emotional advice. Souls and Hearts programming is not intended to diagnose or cure any psychological disorder. Anyone who experiences psychological or emotional problems should seek treatment from a licensed and qualified mental health therapist (such as a licensed psychologist, counselor, marriage and family therapist, or clinical social worker). If you are suffering from PTSD, clinical depression, or any other psychological disorder, please consult with your medical doctor or licensed mental health therapist before engaging in any Souls and Hearts program.